Capable of producing fields in excess of 300 tesla, it is proven to leave the sample probe intact for fields up to 240 tesla.
Request time for this instrument.
- Maximum Field: 300 Tesla (typical use up to 240 T)
- Bore Diameter: 5 mm 4 K sample space (10 mm, room temp)
- Pulse Duration: 5 µs
- Rise Time: 2.2 µs
- Maximum Rate of Field Change (dB/dt): 109 T/ µsec
- Temperature Range: 4 K – 300 K
- Homogeneity: Homogeneity of 1% can be obtained within 0.5 mm from the center of this magnet.
- Open for users who would pay for magnet time: Yes
Images and Video
- 300T power system. 300T power system.
- A look at the plates which protect the sample from being destroyed. A look at the plates which protect the sample from being destroyed.
- Still video image of 300T Single Turn shot. Still video image of 300T Single Turn shot.