- Animal Research Policy at the MagLab
- MagLab User Proposal Policy (Revised 1/5/2023)
- User Policy Statement on Confidentiality, Ethics, and Harassment (Revised 8/2/2022)
- MagLab Waiver of Liability (Revised 8/2/2022)
- MagLab General User Policy - Medical Liability/Photography Release (Revised 1/25/2016)
- FAIR Data Management Plan (Revised 01/10/2023)
- FAIR Data Management Form Guidelines (Adopted 01/12/2023)
- Users' Committee By-Laws (Revised 1/20/2023)
- Users System Guide (all other facilities) (Revised 6/12/2017)
- AMRIS Users System Guide (Revised 6/12/2017)
- Bylaws for the National High Magnetic Field Laboratory - FSU Campus at Florida State University
- Promotion Criteria for Specialized Faculty
- MagLab Sexual Harassment and Discrimination Policy The MagLab does not tolerate sexual harassment or discrimination at the lab or during any site visits, or any other activity here at the MagLab or any activities related to MagLab business that do not take place here on property. The MagLab's sexual harassment policy aligns with the FSU Sexual Harassment Policy. LANL employees must follow the LANL code of ethics and UF employees must follow the UF policy.
- Equal Opportunity and Compliance The MagLab is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer supporting a culturally diverse and inclusive educational and work environment. The MagLab does not tolerate discrimination. The MagLab's Equal Opportunity and Compliance (EOC) also known as the non-discrimination policy aligns with Florida State University's statement. For more information please see FSU's non-discrimination policy. LANL employees can refer to LANL’s non-discrimination policy and UF employees can refer to UF’s non-discrimination policy.
- Reporting Process If you feel that you have been a victim of sexual harassment or discrimination, then we encourage you to contact our Human Resources Director at 850-644-0855. FSU employees and students should refer to FSU's EOC page for more information on the complaint process for sexual harassment or report a concern directly at KnowMore. UF employees must follow the UF reporting policies. LANL employees must follow the LANL employee concerns reporting process.