It can be equipped with a unique 1.5-mm Cold Probe having RF coils made of a High Temperature Superconductor (HTS). That micro-probe has a typical sample volume of about 35 micro-liters, and it has cryogenically-cooled 1H and 13C preamplifiers. It is often used for small samples typical of isolated natural products. The system also has available a commercial 5-mm HCN Cold Probe with cryogenically-cooled 1H and 13C preamplifiers, which therefore has high sensitivity for both 1H and 13C.
- MHz: 600
- Field: 14.1 tesla, actively shielded
- Bore size: 54 mm
- Console: Agilent VNMRS (DD1)
- VNMR-J 4.0 Software, 7700-CS CryoBay
- 1.5 mm HTS Cold Probe; 1H, 13C; Z-Gradient
- 5 mm Cold Probe; 1H, 13C, 15N; Z-Gradient
For more information please contact James Rocca.