NMR experiments will be acquired using a VNMRS spectrometer manufactured by Agilent Systems operating at a field strength of 14 tesla (600 MHz) with a 54 mm bore. Spectroscopy data are collected using VNMRJ Version-4.0. This instrument is located in the Chemistry Department, CLB-100.
- High-Resolution 1.5mm High Temperature Superconductor Probe, optimized for maximum 13C sensitivity
- MHz: 600
- Field: 14.1 tesla, actively shielded
- Bore size: 54 mm
- Console: Agilent VNMRS (DD1)
- Homogeneity: 1 ppb
- VNMR-J 4.0 Software, 7700-CS CryoBay
- Open for users who would pay for magnet time: Yes
- 1.5 mm HTS Cold Probe; 1H, 13C; Z-Gradient
- 5 mm Cold Probe; 1H, 13C, 15N; Z-Gradient
For more information please contact James Rocca.