NMR experiments can be acquired using an Avance III spectrometer manufactured by Bruker Bio-Spin operating at a field strength of 11.7 tesla (500 MHz) with a 54mm bore. Spectroscopy data are collected using TopSpin software (version 3.6.2).
- 5mm SMART® Probe – Automated Tuning for 1H/13C/31P
- 3.2mm Low-E® Solids Probe
- 5mm and 10mm BBO – Broadband for X-Nucleus Observe
- 5mm and 2.5mm TXI for 1H/13C/15N Triple-resonance
Request time for this magnet.
- MHz: 500
- Field: 11.75 tesla, actively shielded
- Bore size: 54 mm
- Homogeneity: 1 ppb
- Console: Bruker Avance-III
- TopSpin 3.2.5 Software, BCU-II Cooling Unit
- Open for users who would pay for magnet time: Yes
- 3.2 mm Solid State MAS Probe; 1H, 13C, X
- 5 mm SmartProbe, ATM; 1H, 19F, X; Z-Gradient
- 5mm and 10 mm BBO Probes; 1H, X
For more information please contact Anil Kumar Mehta.