This Bruker Avance-III-500 spectrometer is typically equipped with its 3.2-mm Magic Angle Spinning (MAS) Probe for Solid-State NMR. It also has available a Bruker 5-mm SmartProbe with a Z-axis gradient and Auto Tune and Match (ATM) capability over its full range of 1H, 19F, and X-Broadband (31P-15N) nuclei. The system can be equipped if necessary with additional Broadband Observe (BBO) X nuclei probes having diameters of 5-mm (often for 2H) and 10-mm (often for 31P).
Request time for this magnet.
- MHz: 500
- Field: 11.75 tesla, actively shielded
- Bore size: 54 mm
- Homogeneity: 1 ppb
- Console: Bruker Avance-III
- TopSpin 3.2.5 Software, BCU-II Cooling Unit
- Open for users who would pay for magnet time: Yes
- 3.2 mm Solid State MAS Probe; 1H, 13C, X
- 5 mm SmartProbe, ATM; 1H, 19F, X; Z-Gradient
- 5mm and 10 mm BBO Probes; 1H, X
For more information please contact James Rocca.