1800 E. Paul Dirac Dr.
Tallahassee , FL 32310-3706
Publications and Scientific Activities
- Composite Polymer Electrolytes with Li7La3Zr2O12 Garnet-Type Nanowires as Ceramic Fillers: Mechanism of Conductivity Enhancement and Role of Doping and Morphology. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 9, 26, 2177321780 (2017)
- Li-Ion Transport in a Representative Ceramicpolymerplasticizer Composite Electrolyte: Li7La3Zr2O12polyethylene Oxidetetraethylene Glycol Dimethyl Ether J. Materials Chemistry A, 5, 35, 1845718463 (2017)
- Lithium Ion Pathway within Li7La3Zr2O12-Polyethylene Oxide Composite Electrolytes The 93rd Florida Annual Meeting and Exposition Tampa, FL May (2017)
- Insight into Fast Ion Conductors from Solid-State NMR/MRI The 46th Southeastern Magnetic Resonance Conference Tallahassee, FL October (2017)
- Lithium Ion Pathway within Li7 La3 Zr2 O12 -Polyethylene Oxide Composite Electrolytes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 55, 40, 12538-12542 (2016)