1800 E. Paul Dirac Dr.
Tallahassee , FL 32310-3706
- Anna Kozlova has a Bachelors degree from Pacific Lutheran Univeristy and is majoring in Chemistry.
Publications and Scientific Activities
- Binding and Proton Blockage by Amantadine Variants of the Influenza M2WT and M2S31N Explained. J. Med. Chem., 60, 5, 1716-1733 (2017)
- M2 Proton Channel: Structure, Dynamics and Proton Exchange Data for Understanding Drug Binding and Functional Rates National American Chemical Society Meeting Washington D.C. August (2017)
- Differential Binding of Rimantadine Enantiomers to Influenza A M2 Proton Channel Journal of American Chemical Society, 138, 1506-1509 (2016)
- Functional, Dynamic and Structural Understanding of M2 Proton Channel from Influenza A and its Inhibition 60th Annual Biophysics Society Meeting Long Beach, California February (2016)
- Elucidating the Mechanism of Drug Resistance in M2 Proton Channel From Influenza A Virus 44th Southeastern Magnetic Resonance Conference Daytona, FL November (2015)
- Aminoadamantanes with Persistent in Vitro Efficacy against H1N1(2009) Influenza A J. Med. Chem., 57, 4629-4639 (2014)
- Solid state NMR: The essential technology for helical membrane protein structural characterization J. Magn. Reson., 239, 100109 (2014)
- Influenza A Blockers With Reduced Resistance Formation, 58th Annual Biophyscs Society Meeting San Francisco, CA February 15-19 (2014)
- Influenza A M2 Proton Channel Structure, Function, Pharmacology: The Influence of Membranes University of Pittsburgh Pittsburgh, PA May (2013)