1800 E. Paul Dirac Dr.
Tallahassee , FL 32310-3706
Publications and Scientific Activities
- Pih1p-Tah1p Puts a Lid on Hexameric AAA+ ATPases Rvb1/2p Structure, 25, 10, 1519-1529 (2017)
- Mapping the Interaction Interface Between Pih1p-Tah1p and Rvb1/2P Based on H/D Exchange Monitored by 21 T FT-ICR MS 11th European Fourier Transform Mass Spectrometry Conf. Key West, FL April 23-27 (2017)
- Characterization of Calcium-Independent Dimer Formation by Neural Cadherin by Use of Biophysical Methods and Hydrogen/Deuterium Exchange Mass Spectrometry 61st Biophysical Soc. Annual Meeting New Orleans, LA February 15-17 (2017)
- Probing Cadherin Adhesive Interactions by Hydrogen/Deuterium Exchange with Positive Electrospray 14.5 T FT-ICR Mass Spectrometry 64th American Society for Mass Spectrometry and Allied Topics San Antonio, TX June 5-9 (2016)
- Polar lipid compositions of different algal species obtained by LC negative ESI 14.5 T FT-ICR mass spectrometry 63rd ASMS Annual Conference St. Louis, MO May 31- June 4 (2015)