1800 E. Paul Dirac Dr.
Tallahassee , FL 32310-3706
- Bachelor of Science in Statistics by University of Sao Paulo, December 2008.
- Master of Science in Statistics by University of Sao Paulo, July 2014.
- Master of Science in Biostatistics by Florida State University, May 2016.
- Doctor in Philosophy in Statistics by Florida State University, August 2018.
Research InterestsBayesian Analysis, Divergence measures, Statistical modeling, Multivariate Regression, Clustering, Dynamic networks, Decision theory, Bayesian networks.
- March 2006 March 2008: Intern at Oficina de Valor Consultoria Ltda Statistical Consulting in Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
- March 2008 March 2009: Junior Statistician at Oficina de Valor Consultoria Ltda Statistical Consulting in Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
- March 2009 March 2011: Senior Statistician at Oficina de Valor Consultoria Ltda Statistical Consulting in Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
- March 2011 March 2013: Consultant Statistician at Oficina de Valor Consultoria Ltda Statistical Consulting in Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil.
- Built Statistical models for: Credit Scoring, Costumer Segmentation and Geomarketing with purposes of customer prospecting, retention and loyalty.
- Managed projects across many companies, transforming their data in valuable information to assist the decision-making process, creating marketing strategies and products.
- Managed projects in several fields: pharmaceutical industry, banking, insurance, financial institutions, retail stores, e-commerce, food industry, telecommunications, utilities and others.
- Created training materials and gave training for companies staff to incorporate the developed statistical tools on their work routine.
- Conceptualized creative solutions to business problems using statistical tools and analysis.
- Worked closely with IT area for implementation and viability of the Statistical tools developed.
- May 2013 June 2014: Consultant Statistician at IPq-USP, Psychiatric Institute at University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil.
- Provided statistical support for researchers, graduate students and faculty from the College of Medicine at University of Sao Paulo, in the Psychiatric and Psychology fields.
- Designed experiments (research planning), randomization of subjects, sample size calculation, data analysis, modeling and inferential procedures; reliability and evaluation of clinical measures and scales.
- Performed different kinds of univariate and multivariate analysis: survival analysis, longitudinal analysis, categorical analysis, generalized linear regression, mixed models, clustering, etc.
- Taught classes and gave talks about statistical analysis and statistical thinking for researches from several fields.
Publications and Scientific Activities
- Simulated Impacts of Mass Resolving Power on the Resulting Mass Error Distribution in Mass Spectrometry Analysis ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Allied Topics Atlanta, Georgia, United States June 2-6 (2019)