1800 E. Paul Dirac Dr.
Tallahassee , FL 32310-3706
Publications and Scientific Activities
- Identification and Characterization of Human Proteoforms by Top-Down LC-21 Tesla FT-ICR Mass Spectrometry J. Proteome Res., 16, 2, 1087-1096 (2017)
- Human Proteoform Identification by Top-Down LC-MS/MS Utilizing a 21 Tesla FT-ICR Mass 64th Amer. Soc. Mass Spectrometry Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Allied Topics San Antonio, TX June 5-9 (2016)
- Analyses of Intact Proteins by LCFTICR Mass Spectrometry at 21 Tesla 15th Human Proteome Organization World Congress Taipei, Taiwan September 18-22 (2016)
- 21 Tesla Fourier Transform Ion Cyclotron Resonance Mass Spectrometer for Top-down Proteomics 21st International Mass Spectrometry Conference West Toronto, ON, Canada August 20-26 (2016)
- Mapping p53 proteoforms by native and denaturing top-down mass spectrometry American Society for Mass Spectrometry Annual Meeting 2016 San Antonio, TX June 5-9th (2016)