1800 E. Paul Dirac Dr.
Tallahassee , FL 32310-3706
Publications and Scientific Activities
- Experimental Validation of FerromagneticAntiferromagnetic Competition in FexZn1xSe Quantum Dots by Computational Modeling Chem. Mater., 30, 6, 2093-2101 (2018)
- Frustrated quantum dots, the experimental validation of a computational model March meeting of the American Physical Society Los Angeles, CA March 4-9 (2018)
- Frustrated quantum dots, the experimental validation of a computational model Spring Meeting of the American Chemical Society New Orleans, LA March 18-22 (2018)
- Magnetic studies reveal near-perfect paramagnetism in the molecular semiconductor vanadyl phthalocyanine (C32H16N8VO) J. Magn. Magn. Mater., 422, 386-390 (2017)
- Enhancing the Magnetic Anisotropy of Linear Cr(II) Chain Compounds Using Heavy Metal Substitutions Inorg. Chem., 55, 13, 6376-6383 (2016)