1800 E. Paul Dirac Dr.
Tallahassee , FL 32310-3706
Publications and Scientific Activities
- Spin-optoelectronic devices based on hybrid organic-inorganic trihalide perovskites Nat. Commun., 10, 1, 129:1-6 (2019)
- Biexcitons in monolayer transition metal dichalcogenides tuned by magnetic fields Nature Comm., 9, 3720 (2018)
- Field-induced spin splitting and anomalous photoluminescence circular polarization in CH3NH3PbI3 films at high magnetic field Phys. Rev. B, 97, 134412 (2018)
- Triplet exciton fine structure in Pt-rich polymers studied by circularly polarized emission under high magnetic field Phys. Rev. B, 98, 155205 (2018)
- High field magneto-optics with the 25T Florida Split Helix Magnet 21st International Conference on "High Magnetic Fields in Semiconductor Physics" Panama City Beach, Florida, United States August 3-8 (2014)