The Janis 13” (model CNDT) is a general purpose liquid helium 4 dewar used with the DC Field resistive 32 mm bore and 50 mm bore magnets. The useful liquid helium volume is approximately 13 liters. This volume is surrounded by a liquid nitrogen jacket. Both of these reservoirs share the same isolation vacuum space.The top inlet fitting is a 3-inch nominal ladish flange and the helium bath pump port uses a NW 50 flange. The inner tail diameter of the helium space is 0.861” +/- .005”. Helium 3 cryostats and helium 4 vacuum cans are available for use with the Janis 13” dewar.
Click on an image for more details.
- 4He vacuum can. 4He vacuum can.
- 4He cryostat in vacuum can. 4He cryostat in vacuum can.
- 13-inch Janis dewar. 13-inch Janis dewar.
- Dewar from above. Dewar from above.
- Top of dewar. Top of dewar.
- Rotater probe. Rotater probe.
- Rotater probe sample holder. Rotater probe sample holder.
- Rotater probe in place. Rotater probe in place.
- Straight probe. Straight probe.
- Straight probe in dewar. Straight probe in dewar.
- Straight probe head. Straight probe head.