This magnet usually has an advanced cryogenic system installed providing temperatures from 300 K to 300 mK. A sample in vacuum helium-3 system is also available.
Request time for this magnet.
- Maximum Field: 35 tesla
- Bore Diameter: 32 mm
- Homogeneity: 750 ppm
- Number of input and output leads possible: 22
- Frequency: 0-100 kHz
- Temperature Range: 0.3 K - 300 K
- Power: 19 MW
- Open for users who would pay for magnet time: Yes
- AC Electrical Conductivity
- AC Magnetic Susceptibility
- Contactless Conductivity
- DC Electrical Conductivity
- Dielectric Measurements
- Heat Capacity
- High Pressure
- Low-Temperature Condensed Matter NMR
- Piezo Dilatometry
- Pulse-Echo Ultrasound
- Resonant Ultrasound Spectroscopy
- Surface Acoustic Waves
- Torque Magnetometry
Click on images to view a larger version or to download.
- View of cell 12 cryostat. View of cell 12 cryostat.
- Front view of cell 12. Front view of cell 12.
- View of work area from magnet platform. View of work area from magnet platform.