Probes are wired with both twisted pairs and low-loss co-axial cables to suit the needs of the user. Instruments are available with high input / output impedance to allow for measurement of high resistance samples. For example, a Keithley 6221 current source can be coupled to a high sensitivity voltmeter for accurate measurements of sample resistance into the MΩ range. Samples can be easily mounted to rotation probes for measurements of angular dependence with respect the applied field.
Images & Sample Data
Click on images to view a larger version, to download or to view more details.
- Photo of a HgTe sample. Photo of a HgTe sample.
- Evolution of the coincidence features in ρxx(B⊥,B parallel); Click on image for details. Evolution of the coincidence features in ρxx(B⊥,B parallel); Click on image for details.
- Keithley 6221 current source
- Keithley 2182A nanovoltmeter
- Keithley 6517A electrometer
- Keithley 2400 series sourcemeter
- Yokogawa GS200 voltage / current source
A. Suslov et al., Observation of subkelvin superconductivity in Cd3As2 thin films, Physical Review B, 99, 094512 (2019) Read online
A. Simons, et al., Components of strong magnetoresistance in Mn implanted Ge, Journal of Applied Physics 115 (2014) Read online
M. V. Yakunin, et al., Effects of spin polarization in the HgTe quantum well, Physical Review B 85 (2012) Read online
A. V. Suslov, et al., Stand alone experimental setup for dc transport measurements, Review of Scientific Instruments 81 (2010) Read online
For more information, please contact: