1800 E. Paul Dirac Dr.
Tallahassee , FL 32310-3706
Publications and Scientific Activities
- Low-frequency Raman response near the Ising-nematic quantum critical point: A memory-matrix approach Physical Review B, 105, 045137 (2022)
- Narrow bands in magnetic field and strong-coupling Hofstadter spectra Physical Review B, 106, L121111 (2022)
- Strong-coupling expansion of multi-band interacting models: Mapping onto the transverse-field J1-J2 Ising model Annals of Physics, 435, 168522 (2021)
- Diagnosis of explicit symmetry breaking in the tight-binding constructions for symmetry-protected topological systems Physical Review B, 102, 075142 (2020)
- Modeling Unconventional Superconductivity at the Crossover between Strong and Weak Electronic Interactions Physical Review Letters, 125, 247001 (2020)