1800 E. Paul Dirac Dr.
Tallahassee , FL 32310-3706
Publications and Scientific Activities
- Bulk Fermi surface of the Weyl type-II semimetallic candidate NbIrTe4 Phys. Rev. B, 99, 195128 (2019)
- Giant Anisotropic Magnetoresistance due to Purely Orbital Rearrangement in the Quadrupolar Heavy Fermion Superconductor PrV2Al20 Phys. Rev. Lett., 122, 256601 (2019)
- Detailed Study of the Fermi Surfaces of XTe2 (where X= Pd, Pt) Phys. Rev. B, 97, 235154 (2018)
- PN-junctions Based on Bilayer Lateral Heterostructures of (Mo-W)X2 Gordon Conference on Two Dimensional Electronics Beyond Graphene Easton, Massachusetts, United States June 3-8 (2018)
- Engineering the Structural and Electronic Phases of MoTe2 through W Substitution Nano Letters, 17, 3, 1616-1622 (2017)