1800 E. Paul Dirac Dr.
Tallahassee , FL 32310-3706
Publications and Scientific Activities
- Fermi Surface Evolution across the Weyl Nodes in MnBi2-xSbxTe4 APS March Meeting Chicago, Illinois, United States March 16 (2022)
- Shubnikov-de Haas Oscillations into the Quantum Limit in Two-Dimensional Electron Systems at SrTiO3 (111) Interfaces* APS March Meeting Chicago, Illinois, United States March 16 (2022)
- Quantum oscillations in the field-induced ferromagnetic state of MnBi2-xSbxTe4 Physical Review B, 103, 205111 (2021)
- Thermal and Magnetic Field Switching in a Two-Step Hysteretic Mn(III) Spin Crossover Compound Coupled to Symmetry Breakings Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 60, n/a, 2 (2021)
- Domain Wall Dynamics in a Ferroelastic Spin Crossover Complex with Giant Magnetoelectric Coupling Journal of the American Chemical Society, (2021)
- Possible quantum paramagnetism in compressed Sr2IrO4 Physical Review Letters, 124, 067201 (2020)Publication relates to previous work or is not supported by the MagLab's NSF core grant in any way.
- Giant Magnetoelectric Coupling and Magnetic-Field-InducedPermanent Switching in a Spin Crossover Mn(III) Complex Inorganic Chemistry, 0c02789, 0c02789 (2020)
- New material classes to find next generation multiferroics Motilal Nehru College, University of Delhi, India May (2020)
- Spin State Transitions to Realize Magnetoelectric Behavior 65th Annual Conference on Magnetism and Magnetic Materials (MMM 2020) November (2020)
- Comprehensive magnetic phase diagrams of the polar metal Ca3(Ru0.95Fe0.05)2O7 Physical Review B, 99, 224411 (2019)
- Magnetoelectric behavior via a spin state transition Nature Communications, 10, 4043 (2019)
- Anomalous Metamagnetism in the Low Carrier Density Kondo Lattice YbRh3Si7 Physical Review X, 8, 041047 (2018)
- Combining microscopic and macroscopic probes to untangle the single-ion anisotropy and exchange energies in an S = 1 quantum antiferromagnet Physical Review B, 95, 134435 (2017)