1800 E. Paul Dirac Dr.
Tallahassee , FL 32310-3706
Publications and Scientific Activities
- The 2D metal-insulator transition and low-temperature contact characterization in WSe2 field-effect transistors (FETs) poster, Fundamentals of Quantum Materials Winter School and Workshop, University of Maryland College Park, Maryland, United States January (2019)
- Magnetic-field-tuned superconducting quantum phase transition in highly overdoped Bi2+xSr2-xCuO6+delta contributed talk, APS March meeting Boston, Massachusetts, United States March (2019)
- Magnetotransport in H||c of La1.875Ba0.125CuO4 near the charge order (CO) transition APS March meeting Boston, Massachusetts, United States March (2019)
- Nonequilibrium transport in La1.875Ba0.125CuO4 (LBCO) near the onset of the charge order (CO) and structural transition contributed talk, APS March meeting Los Angeles, California, United States March (2018)
- Low-temperature transport measurements of multilayer WSe2 contributed talk, APS March meeting New Orleans, Louisiana, United States March (2017)