1800 E. Paul Dirac Dr.
Tallahassee , FL 32310-3706
Publications and Scientific Activities
- Quantitative theory of composite fermions in Bose-Fermi mixtures at ν=1 Physical Review B, 105, 035132 (2022)
- Simple analog of the black-hole information paradox in quantum Hall interfaces Physical Review B, 105, 045306 (2022)
- Realization of Supersymmetry and Its Spontaneous Breaking in Quantum Hall Edges Physical Review Letters, 126, 206801 (2021) - Data Set
- Dynamics of quantum Hall interfaces Physical Review B, 104, 125303 (2021)
- Multiphoton resonance and chiral transport in the generalized Rabi model APS March Meeting March 19 (2021)