The virtual summer school will feature talks from experts in the field of condensed matter physics.
SAVE THE DATES FOR 2021!
The next User Summer School is scheduled for July 13-16, 2021.
This experience is designed to provide information to early career scientists that includes:
- Noise types and theory; noise suppression techniques
- Transport techniques
- Infrared and terahertz spectroscopy
- NMR techniques for condensed matter
- Cryogenic techniques
- Heat capacity
- Measuring fermi surfaces
- The nuts and bolts of data acquisition
We are accepting a maximum of 28 students for summer school.
- Applications due: June 28 at 5 p.m. EST.
- Acceptance notification to applicants: July 6th, 2021
There is no cost for virtual Summer School this year.
The application process for the User Summer School 2021 is open until 5 p.m. on Monday, June 28th. Acceptance notifications will be sent by July 6th.
User Summer School
If you are an advanced graduate student, postdoctoral associate or early career investigator looking to gain practical measurement experience, the MagLab User Summer School will help you develop skills you can use in your home laboratory and in user facilities worldwide.