Where: Leroy Collins Leon County Public Library 200 W Park Ave
Note: There will NOT be a Science Night in December
Every Science Night we explore a different, exciting topic, such as electricity, magnets, chemistry or light, with a hands-on activity that encourages participants to:
- Make connections between science and their everyday world.
- Ask and answer questions.
- Think scientifically.
- Gain a sense of curiosity.
- Learn from simple, inventive science activities that can mostly be done at home with basic materials.
- September 20, 2018: Magnets - View poster
- October 18, 2018: STEM Engineering Challenge - View poster
- November 15, 2018: Light - View poster
- January 17, 2019: Electricity
- February 21, 2019: Chemistry
- March 21, 2019: Nature of Science
- April 18, 2019: Sound