2021 Middle School Mentorships Program
- Educational Opportunities
- 09/15/2021 - 12/09/2021
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic, the 2021 Middle School Mentorship program will be a hybrid program. The program will include:
- Online collaboration with a STEM mentor and a pair of participating students
- Virtual check-ins with the Program Director
- Independent work which contributes to a collaborative group project, directed by the STEM mentor.
- Lab work at the MagLab (If conditions allow).
The application deadline is August 31, 2021 at 5 p.m. EST.
- Orientation: September 15, 5:30-6:30 p.m. (Zoom meeting link will be sent out)
- First day of mentorship: September 17, 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Final presentations: December 9, 5:30-7:00 p.m.