1800 E. Paul Dirac Dr.
Tallahassee , FL 32310-3706
Publications and Scientific Activities
- Control of contact resistivity between REBCO tapes Applied Superconductivity Conference Seattle, Washington, United States 10/28 - 11/2 (2018)
- Measuring Tensile Properties and Ic vs Strain of Thin REBCO Wires at 77 K Applied Superconductivity Conference Seattle, Washington, United States 10/28-11/2 (2018)
- Quench behavior of a no-insulation coil wound with stainless steel cladding REBCO tape at 4.2 K Superconductor Science and Technology, 30, 075001 (2017)
- Defect-Irrelevant Behavior of No-Insulation REBCO Coils at 4.2 K 25th International Conference on Magnet Technology Amsterdam August 28 (2017)
- 'Defect-irrelevant' behavior of a no-insulation pancake coil wound with REBCO tapes containing multiple defects Superconductor Science and Technology, 29, 10, 105017 (2016)