1800 E. Paul Dirac Dr.
Tallahassee , FL 32310-3706
Publications and Scientific Activities
- Application of AC Loss on HTS Magnet using Frequency Loss Induced Quench (FLIQ) Protection System International Conference on Magnet Technology Vancouver, Canada 09/22- 09/27 (2019)
- Frequency Loss Induced Quench (FLIQ) Protection System for Insulated Coil REBCO Magnets Cryogenic Engineering Conference and International Cryogenic Materials Conference Hartford, Connecticut, United States 7/21 - 7/25 (2019)
- The 40 T Superconducting Magnet Project at the National High Magnetic Field Laboratory MT26 International Conference on Magnet Technology Vancouver, Canada 9/22-27 (2019)
- Development of AC Loss Quench Protection for HTS Bi-2212 Magnets Low Temperature Superconductor Workshop Jacksonville, Florida, United States February 12-14 (2018)
- Frequency Loss Induced Quench Protection System for High Temperature Superconductors CEC-ICMC Madison, Wisconsin, United States July 9-13 (2017)