1800 E. Paul Dirac Dr.
Tallahassee , FL 32310-3706
Publications and Scientific Activities
- A feasibility study of high-strength Bi-2223 conductor for high-field solenoids Superconductor Science and Technology, 30, 035011 (2017)
- High Strength Bi-2223 HT-NX for 30 to 40 T Superconducting Solenoids Low Temperature Superconductor Workshop Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States February 9 (2016)
- Investigation of the strain limit of Sumitomo Type HT-NX conductor and its impact on high field coil design 2016 IEEE 8th Workshop on Mechanical and Electromagnetic Properties of Composite Superconductors (MEM) Tallahassee, Florida, United States March 20-23 (2016)
- A Feasibility Study of High Strength Bi-2223 for High Field Solenoids International Conference on Magnet Technology 24 Seoul, South Korea October 21 (2015)
- Design of N2 Cooled Bi-2223 HTS Current Leads for use in 0.4 T Field for the NHMFL Series-Connected Hybrid Magnet Adv. Cryog. Eng., 59B, 1573, 1018-1025 (2014)