2031 E. Paul Dirac Dr.
Tallahassee , FL 32310-3706
Publications and Scientific Activities
- Correlation of critical current density to quasi-biaxial texture and grain boundary cleanliness in fully dense Bi-2212 wires Superconductor Science and Technology, 34, 3, 035018 (2021)
- Effects of Wire Diameter and Filament Size on the Processing Window of Bi-2212 Round Wire IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductivity, 31, 5, 6400206 (2021)
- A study on the extent of Ag protrusions in different TiO2-coated Bi-2212 wires IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 756, 012017 (2020)
- High-Performance Bi-2212 Round Wires Made With Recent Powders IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductivity, 29, 5, 6400405 (2019)
- Effect of sheath material and reaction overpressure on Ag protrusions into the TiO2 insulation coating of Bi-2212 round wire IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 279, 1, 012021 (2017)