2017 is the inaugural year for the SciGirls Coding Camp, a spin-off from SciGirls Summer Camp. The camp is open to rising 6th-grade through rising 9th-grade students.
During their week, campers can expect:
- An exposure to computer sciences
- Guest engineers who are currently working in the field
- Extensive group work
- Interactions with girls with similar interests
Here are the details for the camp:
- Dates: Monday through Friday, June 26-30, 2017
- Cost: $200
- Camp hours: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday to Friday
- Base of operation: The National MagLab, Tallahassee, FL.
- New application deadline is May 8, 2017 at 5 p.m. EST.
How to Apply
- Complete an online application.
Attention: Carlos Villa
National High Magnetic Field Laboratory
1800 East Paul Dirac Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32310
- Download and print the Teacher Recommendation Form. The recommendation is required and must be mailed in by the teacher.