We offer two one-week camps for boys and girls (rising 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th graders) who work collaboratively on engineering projects, participate in field trips, and interact with scientists and engineers.
2019 MagLab Camp TESLA
(Campers may only attend one week)
- June 10-14, 2019
- June 17-21, 2019
During their one-week experience, campers can expect:
- An exposure to a wide range of physics disciplines
- Indoor experiences (labs, lectures, demonstrations)
- Field trips to increase scientific knowledge
- Interactions with local scientists and science educators
2019 Camp Details
- Dates: June 10-14, June 17-21 (Campers may only attend one week)
- Camp hours: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday to Friday
- Cost: $200 for one week
- Scholarships available to qualifying campers upon acceptance
- Application deadline is April 8, 2019 at 5 p.m. EST.
How to Apply
Applications for the Summer of 2019 can be found here:
- Complete an online application.
Attention: Carlos Villa
National High Magnetic Field Laboratory
1800 East Paul Dirac Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32310
- Download and print the letter of recommendation from a school teacher or counselor.