We offer two one-week camps for boys and girls who work collaboratively on engineering projects, participate in field trips, and interact with scientists and engineers.
2018 MagLab Camp TESLA
(Campers may only attend one week)
- June 11-15, 2018
- June 18-22, 2018
During their one-week experience, campers can expect:
- An exposure to a wide range of physics disciplines
- Indoor experiences (labs, lectures, demonstrations)
- Field trips to increase scientific knowledge
- Interactions with local scientists and science educators
2018 Camp Details
- Dates: June 11-15, June 18-22 (Campers may only attend one week)
- Camp hours: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday to Friday
- Cost: $200 for one week
- Scholarships from FAMU-FSU College of Engineering available to qualifying campers
How to Apply
- Complete an online application.
Attention: Carlos Villa
National High Magnetic Field Laboratory
1800 East Paul Dirac Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32310
- Download and print the letter of recommendation from a school teacher or counselor.