1800 E. Paul Dirac Dr.
Tallahassee , FL 32310-3706
Publications and Scientific Activities
- The Role of Recognition in Disciplinary Identity for Girls Journal of Research on Science Teaching, 58, 3, 420-455 (2020)
- Girls STEM Identity Growth in Co-Educational and Single-Sex STEM Summer Camps Journal of STEM Outreach, 2, 1, 1-9 (2019)
- The Role of STEM Self-Efficacy on STEM Identity for Middle School Girls after Participation in a Single-Sex Informal STEM Education Program International Journal of Gender, Science and Technology, 11, 2, 286-311 (2019)
- Consistent Programming's Impact within a STEM Living and Learning Community on Female Undergraduates' Persistence American Educational Research Association New York, New York, United States April 13-17 (2018)
- The Three C's: Coding + Collaboration = Confidence Annual Meeting of the American Educational Research Association (AERA) New York, New York, United States April (2018)
- Lip Service or Actionable Insights? Linking Student Experiences to Institutional Assessment and Data-Driven Decision Making in Higher Education The Journal of Higher Education, 88, 6, 835862 (2017)Publication relates to previous work or is not supported by the MagLab's NSF core grant in any way.
- Female Undergraduate STEM Persistence: A focus on the Role of Living and Learning Communities Journal of Women and Minorities in Science and Engineering, 22, 4, 349-374 (2016)
- Female Undergraduate STEM Persistence: A Focus on the Role of Living and Learning Communities American Educational Research Association Chicago, Illinois, United States April 16-19 (2015)