1800 E. Paul Dirac Dr.
Tallahassee , FL 32310-3706
Publications and Scientific Activities
- Girls STEM Identity Growth in Co-Educational and Single-Sex STEM Summer Camps Journal of STEM Outreach, 2, 1, 1-9 (2019)
- Consistent Programming's Impact within a STEM Living and Learning Community on Female Undergraduates' Persistence American Educational Research Association New York, New York, United States April 13-17 (2018)
- The Three C's: Coding + Collaboration = Confidence Annual Meeting of the American Educational Research Association (AERA) New York, New York, United States April (2018)
- Female Undergraduate STEM Persistence: A focus on the Role of Living and Learning Communities J. Women and Minorities in Science and Engineering, 22, 4, 349-374 (2016)
- Female Undergraduate STEM Persistence: A Focus on the Role of Living and Learning Communities American Educational Research Association Chicago, Illinois, United States April 16-19 (2015)