1800 E. Paul Dirac Dr.
Tallahassee , FL 32310-3706
- 1990 Ph.D. Physics, University of California-Riverside, CA
- 1980 B.S. Physics for Teachers, Philippine Normal College, Manila, Philippines
Research InterestsExperimental Condensed Matter high-field nuclear magnetic resonance technique, rf , cryogenic, and high pressure instrumentation. Research interests include exotic magnetism in strongly correlated electronic systems as in heavy fermion compounds, semiconductors, high temperature superconductors, nanomagnets, multiferroics, organics, and low-dimensional electron systems.
- 2007 pres. Scholar/Scientist, National High Magnetic Field Laboratory, FL
- 2000 pres. Director, Condensed Matter NMR User Program
- 2000 2007 Associate Scholar/Scientist, National High Magnetic Field Laboratory, FL
- 1997 2000 Assistant Scholar/Scientist, National High Magnetic Field Laboratory, FL
- 1996 1997 System Integration and Test Architecture Engineer, Motorola Inc., IL
- 1994 1996 Research Associate, Northwestern University, IL
- 1990 1994 Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Los Alamos National Laboratory , NM
- 1983 1990 Graduate Teaching/Research Asst, University of California-Riverside, CA
- 1981 1983 Science Research Specialist, Philippine Atomic Energy Commission
- 1980 1981 Faculty Member, Philippine Normal College, Manila, Philippines
Publications and Scientific Activities