Numerous policies and procedures are in place at the MagLab. Follow these links to learn more about them:
- MagLab User Proposal Policy (Revised 3/20/2014)
- User Policy Statement on Confidentiality and Ethics (Revised 6/12/2017)
- MagLab Waiver of Liability
- MagLab General User Policy - Medical Liability/Photography Release (Revised 1/25/2016)
- MagLab Data Management Policy
- NSF Cooperative Agreement - User Operations
- Users' Committee By-Laws (Revised 4/2/2015)
- Users System Guide (all other facilities) (Revised 6/12/2017)
- AMRIS Users System Guide (Revised 6/12/2017)
- MagLab Sexual Harassment and Discrimination Policy The MagLab does not tolerate sexual harassment or discrimination at the lab or during any site visits, or any other activity here at the MagLab or any activities related to MagLab business that do not take place here on property. The MagLab's sexual harassment policy aligns with FSU's policy. To learn more about the FSU Sexual Harassment Policy.
- Equal Opportunity and Compliance The MagLab is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer supporting a culturally diverse and inclusive educational and work environment. The MagLab does not tolerate discrimination. The MagLab's Equal Opportunity and Compliance (EOC) also known as the non-discrimination policy aligns with Florida State University's statement. For more information please see FSU's non-discrimination policy.