1800 E. Paul Dirac Dr.
Tallahassee , FL 32310-3706
Publications and Scientific Activities
- Conductivity Measurements at 21.1 T Using MR Electrical Property Tomography 2017 Annual Meeting of the International Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine Honolulu, HI April 22-27 (2017)
- Structural Connectivity Within Neural Ganglia: A Default Small-World Network 2017 Annual Meeting of the International Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine Honolulu, HI April 22-27 (2017)
- Utilizing HTS Resonators as NMR Transmit Coils 13th European Conference on Applied Superconductivity Geneva, Switzerland September 17-21 (2017)
- Structural connectivity within neural ganglia: A default small-world network Neuroscience, 337, 276284 (2016)
- Characterization of Structural Connectivity in Neural Ganglia: A Graph Theory Approach Biomedical Engineering Society Minnesota October 5-8 (2016)