1800 E. Paul Dirac Dr.
Tallahassee , FL 32310-3706
- PhD, Geochemistry, Florida State University, 2015.
- MSc, Analytical and Environmental Chemistry, Florida State University, 2011.
- BSc, Chemistry and Environmental Chemistry, University of West Florida, 2005.
Research InterestsMarine, freshwater and atmospheric mercury ecology and remediation; isotopic cycling in marine, freshwater and atmospheric environments; method development in analytical, geochemical and petrochemistries; elucidation of separation techniques for recalcitrant petroleum fractions; remediation of light hydrocarbon fractions in Florida lithology and aquifers.
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 2015 2016.
- Florida Department of Environmental Protection, Metals Analyst, 2009.
- Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, Quality Assurance Chemist and Assistant Environmental Administrator, 2006 2009.
Publications and Scientific Activities
- Mercury Remediation Technology Development for Lower East Fork Poplar Creek - FY 2016 Progress Report ORNL Report - TM-2017/366, TM-2016, 48, 1-88 (2017)
- Mercury content of sediments in East Fork Poplar Creek: Current assessment and past trends. ORNL Report - TM-2016/578, TM-2016, 578, 1-88 (2016)
- Mercury Stable Isotopes As Tracers Of Hg Cycling In The Water And Food Webs Of The Northeastern Gulf Of Mexico 2014 Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill & Ecosystem Science Conference Mobile, Alabama, United States January 26-29 (2014)
- Investigation Of Methylmercury Bioaccumulation And Detoxification In Gag Grouper (Mycteroperca microlepis) From The Northeastern Gulf Of Mexico Using Hg Stable Isotopes 2014 Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill & Ecosystem Science Conference Mobile, Alabama, United States January 26-29 (2014)
- Mercury Isotope Trends in Deepwater Horizon-Impacted Red Snapper and Control Area Gag Grouper 1st Deep-C Consortium Student Research Symposium Tallahassee, Florida, United States September 18-19 (2014)
- Mercury Isotopes in Gag Grouper (Mycteroperca microlepis) in the Northeastern Gulf of Mexico, USA 11th. International Conference on Mercury as a Global Pollutant (ICMGP) Edinburgh, Scotland July 28-August 2 (2013)
- Processes controlling Hg stable isotope fractionation in the north eastern Gulf of Mexico: atmosphere versus aquatic ecosystem 23rd annual V.M. Goldschmidt Conference Florence, Italy August 25-30 (2013)
- Hg isotopes in wet and dry deposition above a coastal suburban environment (Pensacola, Florida, USA) 11th. International Conference on Mercury as a Global Pollutant (ICMGP) Edinburgh, Scotland July 28-August 2 (2013)
- Processes Controlling Hg Stable Isotope Fractionation in the Northeastern Gulf of Mexico: Atmosphere versus Aquatic Ecosystem 4th Deep-C Consortium Conference Tallahassee, Florida, United States September 10-11 (2013)
- Investigation of Mercury Isotope Fractionation in Big Bend Gulf of Mexico Samples Deep-C All Hands Meeting Tallahassee, Florida, United States August 22 (2012)