1800 E. Paul Dirac Dr.
Tallahassee , FL 32310-3706
Publications and Scientific Activities
- Detailed Study of the Fermi Surfaces of XTe2 (where X= Pd, Pt) Phys. Rev. B, 97, 235154 (2018)
- Spin excitations and the Fermi surface of superconducting FeS Nature Quantum Materials, 2, 14 (2017)
- Fermi surface of the Weyl type-II semi-metallic candidate WP2 Phys. Rev. B Rapid Commun., 96, 121108(R) (2017)
- Bulk Fermi-surface of the Weyl type-II semi-metallic candidate gamma-MoTe2 Phys. Rev. B, 96, 165134 (2017)
- Fermiology of β-MoTe2: disagreement between experiment and band structure calculations APS March Meeting 2016 Baltimore, MD Mar. 16 (2016)