2031 E. Paul Dirac Dr.
Tallahassee , FL 32310-
Publications and Scientific Activities
- Je(4.2 K, 31.2T) beyond 1 kA/mm2 of a ~3.2 μm thick, 20 mol% Zr-added MOCVD REBCO coated conductor Nature Scientific Reports, 7, 6853 (2017)
- Characterization of (Re)BCO conductor for development of 32T superconducting magnet Applied Superconducting Conference 2014 Charlotte Convention Center, Charlotte, North Carolina, United States August 10-15 (2014)
- Quality assurance tests of Nb3Sn wires for the series-connected hybrid magnets IEEE Trans. Appl. Supercond., 21, 3, 2571 (2011)
- Quality Assurance Tests of Nb3Sn Wires for the Series-connected Hybrid Magnets Applied Superconductivity Conf. Washington D.C., United States August 3 (2010)
- Filament Bridging and Connectivity in Bi-2212 Round Wire 2009 CEC-ICMC Tucson, Arizona, United States June 29-July 2 (2009)